Administrative Accountant - Palma
GYG Ltd seeks an organised and proactive individual to assist in the areas of administration, accounting, invoicing and document management for the company.
This is a permanent position based in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. All candidates must have the right to work in Spain.
We are looking for an adaptable and committed administrative accountant to join our team to support the Financial Controller in the various tasks of the department, primarily:
- Accounting recording of daily bank movements and card transactions, correcting errors in the allocation of receivables and investigating outstanding items.
- Reimbursements to clients, accounting and uploading of files to the bank’s website.
- Weekly preparation of direct debit collection files and uploading to the bank’s website.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Posting of intercompany transactions
- Preparation of weekly reports
- Management of customer ageing and monitoring of daily developments and complaints
- Management of supplier ageing and supplier dunning and reconciliation management
- Assistance in SAP migration and training processes
- Bachelor’s degree, degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Proven work experience as an administrative accountant or similar position
- High level of English + a second language (German, French or Dutch) is an asset
- High level of Excel and Office skills
- Highly motivated and diligent person
- Energetic profile, with enthusiasm, attitude and very proactive
- Willingness to grow in an ambitious long-term project
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Ability to present financial data through detailed reports and graphs