Project Coordinator - Barcelona
Pinmar, the leading paint applicator for superyachts worldwide, is hiring a Project Coordinator for its projects in Barcelona.
This is a permanent position based in Barcelona, Spain. All candidates must have the right to work in Spain.
- Plan projects with project manager
- Manage resources, access to the shipyard, travel, boost working hours
- Provide support with the management of materials, transport, etc.
- Coordinate and organize both the work team and the scheduling of daily tasks
- Supervision of the project ensures its correct development
- Manage the budget
- Collaborate with the management of paperwork associated with work: daily reports of both production and workers
- Meet quality standards
- Meet agreed deadlines
- Ensure compliance with the safety and environmental standards of the project
- Solve the possible unforeseen events that arise according to the company’s policy
- Replace the project manager when he is not present
- Prepare internal and customer reports
Engineering studies and previous experience in leading/coordinating projects in the maritime sector are a must.
If you meet these requirements, we are waiting for you: